final

Quarter four project

The project was to make product and Advertise that project with a website, Commercial, And logo. The project took all quarter to make. a challenge we faced were absences. I learned how to add graphic design to a picture and video. I liked working on this project during 4th quarter it gave everyone a chance to use there ideas and go through everything again.

Some things I accomplished this quarter were acting in the video, Making a banner for the website, And making the charger and MINI Coach model. I stayed productive by helping my team and giving them feedback and ideas. Outside of class I watch videos to learn easier faster ways to do things in the programs.

I am good at giving feedback and ideas. I am good at choosing color schemes and making sure they fit and don't get to vibrant and lose the actual product/logo. I can maximize my strengths by watching videos experimenting with the programs and asking for help.

I need to improve on staying on task and taking my time on some of my projects. I need to stay one task so that I can work more efficiently. I also need to work on not rushing to get things done and work on making it the best it can be.

I loved being able to work with other people and get feedback. I would change the way the stations were set up so everyone could start at the best place. It is harder in some parts but easier in others to work in a team. I would like to start making pamphlet and books for Ideal. This project was great experience and I enjoyed it a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing Processes

personality traits