vector portrait

Pre Production

I decided to use myself for the picture because I thought it would be easiest. I posterized the picture that I was using for the vector so that I could distinguish the differences in color. I made two art boards so that I could compare what I was doing to the original image. When selecting the picture I choose to take one during class because I did not have any other photos that would work.

Production

For this project we used illustrator. I happen to really like illustrator most things I already new but I learned how to use the graph. I usually dont oranize my workspace besideshaving the google classroom page open to the left of my adobe app. During the project i tried to make the detailed part of my face with smaller to draw more attention to it. I made the shirt and rest of my body with bigger triangles to contrast with the detailed parts.

Post production

I like how my final product turned out. If  I were to go back and fix it i would focus on the eyes and the eyebrows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing Processes

final

personality traits