self performance review

This project was to make a infographic about any topic we chose. I chose to do my infographic on co2 emotions from car vs hybrids. This project took over 2 weeks to complete. It took me a while to figure out what design I would use because its hard to think of a design using multiple cars and featuring text.  I learned how to use the pen tool. I added a tree because I thought it would liven up the atmosphere and put something in the background.

For this project we had to use illustrator to make a raccoon. This project took around a week. One challenge I faced were the eyes. I didn't know whether to make them bigger or smaller.  Some people told me I needed bigger ears.

For this project we had to make a panorama of different pictures that we took. This project took about a week including getting the pictures. A challenge for me was finding good pictures to use in my project. This project helped me learn about the selection tools and about using different layers to make a image. Some feedback that I got was that I should have added some color to things to make them stand out. One thing I changed was adding the jet flying through the air instead of taking off/landing on the road.

I have had a lot of fun in graphic design this year. I Think that most of my work is pretty good and think that I can make some really good things if I stay on task and use my time wisely.

I usually didn't finish early and when I did I just tried to find out what I could improve. I come in after school sometimes to improve/finish my work.

I have a positive attitude and will work hard to get things done on time. I need to improve on my ability to stay on task and draw.

This semester I liked that we had a lot of freedom with our work. I would come in more often and change some of my designs for my projects. I learned that the pen tool is very helpful and can increase the design quality of my projects. I would like to get all my stuff in on time and be able to make better designs. I really enjoy graphic design and can't wait for next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing Processes

final

personality traits