junior year


This year I learned how to make patterns using illustrator. It was a lot simpler then I thought and was really fun to do. It allowed me to make a pattern with one part rather than having to repeat it over and over manually. At first some of my patterns whereof slightly but they weren't hard to fix or redo. Collaboration helped a lot to be able to bounce ideas off others in the class and see what they're doing. They also helped a lot if you got stuck or didn't know what to do.Communication was a big part of the project it helped toward with my teacher to improve things. It also helped me to know deadlines and requirements.Project Management is is a skill I need to work on I get things mixed up and sometimes don't get things done when I should.  My greatest strength would probably be my creativity. My greatest weakness would be that I get off task easily. Im thinking of making my own wrapping paper with my new skill. I would change my candy pattern and make it more around my theme. I liked making patterns and I'm glad it a new skill I can now use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing Processes

final

Water Color Project